By Stanmaps
You're a pot dealer. You're doing well for yourself and your roommate decides to have a party. You don't like all the commotion, so you grab a drink and hold up in your bedroom. Beer and booze are flowing freely outside, but you know it's only a matter of time before someone knocks on your door to ask whether you can "hook them up".
Little did you know it would be this girl.
A beautiful blonde, big breasted girl knocks on the door, walks in, and takes a seat on your couch. You can tell she's been drinking from the alcohol on her breath. "Sh'o," she says. "I h'ear you got some sch'tuff."
"Stuff?" you say as you sip your drink. Although you're flattered people seem to know about you - especially when it's a big boobed girl - you're having a good time. Can't a pot dealer have some fun once in awhile? Does it always have to be business?
"Yeah, sch'tuff," she says. You can't help but watch her boobs jiggle under the pink zebra patterned shirt she's wearing.
"I don't know what you're talking about," you say as you sip your drink once more.
"Ooooh," she says waving her finger at you. "I kn'ow who you are. I heard you might have some of the you know what h'ere."
You're already tired of this game. But, it's cool such a big titted girl is asking you. "I might have some 'stuff' as you call it, but I don't give it away for free."
"You have?"
"Yeah, and I hear'd you drive a hard bar'gain."
A hard something, that's for sure, you think to yourself.
She leans in and very slowly reaches up with her left hand and starts to pull down the strap hanging on her shoulder.
"How much w'ood you giv' me if I show'ed you my tit?"
You sit there dumbfounded. "Um...," is all you can say.
"Yeah, my one tit," she says rather nonchalantly. "W'ood you giv' me a joint?"
"A joint? For a look at your tit?"
"Yeah, you know, tit for tat!" she giggled. "If I sh'ow you my tit, I get to sch'moke one of your joints," she says with a slight hiccup. "'Scuse me, I've been drinkin' all day."
You think about it for like two seconds. "That sounds like an even exchange. You've got yourself a deal!" you say as you reach into your pocket and produce a joint.
She smiles and reaches for it.
"Hold on," you say. "I don't even know your name."
She blushes, but then answers, "I'm Bet'sy."
"Hello Betsy," you say as you reach out to shake hands.
"Hi," she says with a smile as she shakes.
"It's nice to meet you."
"Same h'ere," she says. Then, pulling you closer whispers, "I don't sm'oke much, but I def'ly like to get high once in'awhile. It make'sch me fe'el good!"
"That's cool," you say.
Betsy looks to her right and then to her left. And with that Betsy tugs at the pink zebra pattern shirt and exposes her huge tit just a few feet from your face! You could swear you heard a "droop" as her huge breast fell out of her shirt. It's huge and it's amazing!
"I'm a lid'dle tip'sy," she says. "Sh'o showin' a lid'dle tit is na a big deal."
"That's not a little tit," you say stunned by the size of her breast.
Betsy giggles from your comment. "Th'ey jusss get big'ger n big'ger," she slurs.
All you can do is smile as you reach in and pull out one of the pre-rolled joints you have in your pocket. God, there's nothing like seeing a big titted girl get blitzed out of her mind, you think. And with this joint, that should be about 5 minutes, tops. You hand her the joint.
"Oooooh," she says happily as she grabs the joint from your hand. Betsy glows with anticipation. She puts the joint in her mouth. You can't help but think how sexy this all is.
You immediately come up with a lighter.
She gives you a big smile and lowers her head so the joint can ignite. It isn't long before she's inhaling one puff after another. It's as if she rarely got to smoke pot. It seems like she just can't get enough. She smokes and smokes and yet the whole time all you can do is watch her mesmerizing tit. It bobs and jiggles with each puff. In fact, you're so mesmerized by it you forget how much she's smoked.
"Ahhhhh," Betsy says with a big smile. "Tha'sss the sch'tuff."
Her voice breaks you out of your zone. You manage to avert your eyes and glance at her face. She's still smoking the joint like there's no tomorrow. Smoke is pouring out of her mouth and nose. She already looks baked out of her mind. It's only then that you notice you gave her the good joint. The one you were saving for yourself. You know, the good stuff!
Betsy looks at you almost helplessly as she exhales the last of the joint. You figure she's got to be as high as a kite by now - and if not, she will be within seconds.
After all, that's how the good stuff works.
"Oops," you say. "That was the marijuana I was saving."
Betsy stares at you blankly.
"It's like super strong," you add.
She continues to stare at you as if nobody's home.
"Yep," you say basically to yourself. "That's the strong stuff all right. I would say you're pretty much stoned by now!"
Betsy leans back and sinks into the couch, her giant, fat tit jiggling from the force of the impact. You have the feeling that she got waaaaaaay more than she bargained for with that joint.
"Can you talk?" you ask even though you know better. The good stuff is known for vegging the shit out of people and subjecting them to their own cocoon. And, judging by the smile on her little baked face, that's exactly where Betsy seems to be. She's happily lost in pleasureville. Her body has to be vibrating beyond belief. And her mind has to be off in space somewhere. She's completely in the zone, you figure. Ripe for sex. In fact, you can't help but notice that as stoned as she is, her left hand is already between her thighs.
The good stuff does it again, you think.
Her hand makes it under her skirt and she begins rubbing at a fevered pace! Well, as fast a pace as she can given how stoned she is.
"Oooooh, I fe'el sh'o goooood," she moans.
You look around, but you're alone in your bedroom with her. The party outside is oblivious. It's just you and her. You gaze back at Betsy stoned off her ass, but you don't know whether to look at her exposed fat, jiggling breast or her hand between her thighs!
She's baked beyond belief and loving it. You watch and enjoy every second of Betsy enjoying herself.
Within seconds she starts to orgasm in front of you. "Oooooh!" she calls out.
Then, after the crescendo, Betsy starts to awaken a bit out of her stoned orgasmic stupor. "Heeeeeey," she says as she leans forward toward you.
"Yeah?"
"I'mmmm fe'elin' re'ally gooooood."
"Cool, marijuana does that," you say politely. "It looked like you were really enjoying it there."
"Ooooh yesssss," she slurs as she leans back on the couch and stretches in total relaxation. Her huge tit flopping around in the open, teasing and taunting you. "I l'ike schm'okin' poooot," she giggles.
"Everyone does."
It's then that Betsy hits on another idea. "Heeeeeeeey," she slurs as she gives you a mischievous look."Do you hal'f 'nother joint for mmmme?"
You can't believe your ears. "You want another joint?"
"Yeeeeaaah," she smiles. "I wanna git ev'en more sch'toned."
"More stoned? You just had a whole joint. Aren't you stoned now?" you say in disbelief. You can't believe this girl.
Betsy looks at you funny. "Naaaaaa," she says as she gazes at you with her bloodshot eyes. "I'mmm na sch'toned."
"You're not?"
"Naaaaaaaaa," she says with a look as if to say you're crazy. "I'mmm only half'way scht'oned."
"Halfway stoned?" you ask.
"Yeeeahhh," she says leaning forward with a huge smile on her face. "How c'an I beeee sch'toned if I ha'lf 'nother tit all cov'red up?"
"Huh?" you ask.
Betsy leans back with a devlish look. "It take'sch two tit'sch to git me sch'toned."
It dawns on you what she's saying.
Without hesitation, you instantly find yourself reaching into your pocket and pulling out another super joint of the good stuff.
As stoned as she is, Betsy once again glows with anticipation at the sight of a second joint.
"This is my last one."
Betsy smiles. "That'sch okay," she giggles. "This'ch is my lass' one tooooo!"
And with that Betsy reaches up and pulls down her shirt and pulls out her right boob. "Oooooh," she says as she begins to massage it right in front of you. "This'ch one's a lid'dle big'ger than this one," she says as she smiles at you.
"Really?"
"Yeeeaah," she says. "Cann't ya tell?" she giggles as she leans forward cupping her left breast in her hand. "This one's a bit sch'maller. I wa'sh juss born that way. But don't te'll no one, 'kay?"
"No problem," you say. "This joint is a bit bigger than the last one as well."
Betsy looks at you with half-lidded, bloodshot eyes and smiles. "I like youuuuu," she says with a smile.
She takes the joint from your hand ever so slowly and puts it in her mouth. God, she's so baked, you think. And the thing is she's only going to get even more stoned when she smokes this one.
"Ti't for ta't!" she says as you light the fat joint.
"Yes, tit for tat," you say with a smile as she begins to inhale the smoke. "Tit for tat."
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment